We will have a look at the top 5 benefits of an Aero Pilates cardio workout. These benefits are all thanks to the cardio rebounder of the Aero Pilates machine. Use them to help you make the right purchase decision. Here they are:
- Improves cardiovascular fitness – The Aero Pilates machine will improve your cardiovascular system and your heart and lungs will become stronger and healthier.
- Increases circulation – You will improve your circulation with each and every workout. It may also ease your pain after exercise and reduce your cellulite.
- Burn more calories – You will burn significantly more calories on the Aero Pilates cardio rebounder than any other exercise. And if you eat right, you may end up losing some weight from the extra calories burned.
- Tones legs – The cardio rebounder uses the legs to bounce on. This will tone and define your legs with every workout. So will the resistance bands of the Aero Pilates machine.
- Low impact cardio – The cardio is low impact and won’t add too many pressure on your knees or joints. You may find that you are able to use the machine, even though you have mild joint problems.
The Aero Pilates machine really has many benefits. Another benefit is faster weight loss and fat loss, but this is only true if you don’t consume more calories than you burn. So you should always aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet and that you stick to the correct portion sizes.
Fat burning foods can also help you to lose fat and even weight. Find out here if food that burn fat really exists. And if you want a flat tummy, here’s exercises to get flat abs. The Aero Pilates machine is excellent for strengthening the core and it will tone and define your tummy, but you will still need other exercises to help give you a flat tummy.